Administrative Field Sales Coordinator
As part of Southern Farm Bureau Casualty Insurance Company (SFBCIC), Colorado Farm Bureau Insurance Company (CFBIC) is a well-established Colorado exclusive insurance company headquartered in the Denver Tech Center, providing insurance services to Colorado for more than 60 years. Over the years, we have grown to a multi-line company offering a wide variety of products including Homeowners, Auto, Farm and Ranch, Health, and Commercial. The Sales Department is looking for a motivated individual who can assist the sales team in preparing training and marketing materials as well as presentations. Additionally, they will need to be able to communicate well with internal and external personnel.
SFBCIC – Colorado Office offers comprehensive benefits including health, 401(k), life insurance, AD&D, defined benefit retirement plan, along with paid holidays, PTO, Company-sponsored insurance education, a competitive salary, and opportunities for growth.
What you’ll need to have (minimum):
- Strong desire to grow with an organization where you will have a long-term career
- High School Diploma & 2 years of office admin experience – Required
- Insurance specific experience in a P&C company – Preferred
What you’ll do:
- Provide administrative and clerical support within assigned areas of expertise
- Under direct supervision of management, create a variety of reports, written material, presentations, and correspondence
- Provide field staff recruiting, orientation, training, and troubleshooting as needed and assigned
- Demonstrate ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing with insureds and colleagues, both formally and informally
- Preserve confidentiality within department regarding all sensitive material
- Act as liaison between agency force and field sales management
What we have for you:
- Health Wellness – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Wellness – Base Life, Supplemental Life & AD&D Insurance
- Financial Wellness – Employer Defined Benefit Pension & Defined Contribution 401(k) with match
- Work/Life Wellness – PTO & Company Holidays / Annual RTD Eco Pass / EAP
To apply please send resume and salary requirements:
SFBCIC & CFBIC are dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity in any term, condition or privilege of employment. The Company does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability or any other status protected by state or local law.