Administrative Field Sales Coordinator
Farm Bureau Insurance can help you achieve your life goals. The Sales and Marketing team is looking for a great new member. We are currently interviewing for an Administrative Field Sales Coordinator. Provide administrative support to Field Sales Management and regional field offices. Coordinate a wide variety of projects, events, and meetings throughout the year.
- Provide administrative and clerical support within assigned areas of expertise
- Under direct supervision of management, create variety of reports, written material, presentations, and correspondence
- Provide field staff recruiting, orientation, training, and troubleshooting as needed and assigned
- Demonstrate ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing with insureds and colleagues; both formally and informally
- Preserve confidentiality within department regarding all sensitive material
- Act as liaison between agency force and field sales management
- High School Diploma REQUIRED
- 2 years’ office admin. experience REQUIRED
- Insurance specific experience in a P&C company PREFFERED
Please attach resume in application above, or send resume and salary requirements to:
As part of Southern Farm Bureau Casualty Insurance Company (SFBCIC), Colorado Farm Bureau Insurance (CFBI) is a well-established Colorado exclusive insurance company headquartered in the Denver Tech Center, providing insurance services to Colorado for more than 60 years. Over the years, we have grown to a multi-line company offering a wide variety of products including Homeowners, Auto, Farm and Ranch, Health, and Commercial.
SFBCIC & CFBIC are dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity in any term, condition or privilege of employment. The Company does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability or any other status protected by state or local law.