Farm Bureau Insurance can help you achieve your life goals. The Business Analyst team is looking for a great new member. We are currently interviewing for a Business Analyst responsible for working with other business units to analyze operational procedures.
What you’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- 2 years’ experience in Quality Assurance, Underwriting, Claims, Policy Administration or Billing
What you’ll do:
- Under direct supervision, analyze user requirements, procedures and problems to automate processing or to improve existing computer systems and perform detail testing.
- Confer with personnel of organizational units involved to analyze current operational procedures, identify problems, and learn specific input and output requirements such as forms of data input, how data is to be summarized, and format for reports.
- Write detailed descriptions of user needs and identify gaps in functionality between systems. Assist in developing solutions to eliminate gaps.
- Prepare workflow charts and diagrams to specify in detail operations to be performed by equipment and computer programs and operations to be performed by personnel.
- Conduct studies pertaining to development of new information systems to meet current and projected needs.
What we have for you:
- Health Wellness – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Wellness – Base Life, Supplemental Life & AD&D Insurance
- Financial Wellness – Employer Defined Benefit Pension & Defined Contribution 401(k) with match
- Work/Life Wellness – PTO & Company Holidays / Annual RTD Eco Pass / EAP
- Professional Wellness – Employer Funded Insurance Education / College Tuition Reimbursement
Farm Bureau Insurance offers insurance for Auto – Home – Life…In times of chaos and loss our insureds depend on us to save the day. We achieve this goal by operating as a team with each employee playing an important role and Making A Difference!
Please send resume and salary requirements to:
SFBCIC & CFBIC are dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity in any term, condition or privilege of employment. The Company does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability or any other status protected by state or local law.