Claims Assistant – Centennial Office
We’re Colorado Farm Bureau Insurance Company (CFBIC) and we’re looking for a Claims Assistant in our Centennial Office. In times of chaos and loss, our insureds count on our Claims Reps to save the day and our Claims Reps count on our Claims Assistants to get the job done.
What you’ll need to have (minimum):
- Proficient Excel skills
- Strong desire to grow with an organization where you will have a long-term career
- P&C claims experience a PLUS
What you’ll do:
- Prepare incoming daily mail for imaging and index to appropriate claim
- Answer telephone and route calls to appropriate person
- Record payments or request payments as needed
- Order police reports for Claims Representatives as required
- Proofread dictation, complete instructions, place letters on District Claims Manager’s desk for signing before mailing
- Record statistical data as required
- Other clerical duties, as assigned
What we have for you:
- Health Wellness – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Wellness – Base Life, Supplemental Life & AD&D Insurance
- Financial Wellness – Employer Defined Benefit Pension & Defined Contribution 401(k) with match
- Work/Life Wellness – PTO & Company Holidays / EAP
Are you looking for a career where you can be an Every Day Hero? Yearn for a true professional path? Eager to Launch or Reboot your career? Not afraid to get the job done without someone watching over your shoulder? Enjoy helping people? See solutions where other see bedlam? Think on your feet, enjoy variety, learn quickly, and enjoy challenges?
Please send resume and salary requirements to:
SFBCIC & CFBIC are dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity in any term, condition or privilege of employment. The Company does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability or any other status protected by state or local law.