Claims Assistant (Part-Time)
Our Claims Department is looking for a part-time Claims Assistant to help the Claims Department run smoothly. If you are organized and like working in a team, this position is for you. This part-time position is Monday-Friday, preferably 10am-2pm.
Who we are:
We’re Colorado Farm Bureau Insurance Company (CFBIC). In times of chaos and loss, our insureds count on our Claims Reps to save the day and our Claims Reps count on our Claims Assistants to get the job done.
- Proficient Excel skills
- Strong desire to grow with an organization where you will have a long-term career
- P&C claims experience a PLUS
Essential functions include:
- Prepare incoming daily mail for imaging and index to appropriate claim
- Answer telephone and routes call to appropriate person
- Record payments or request payments as needed
- Order police reports for Claims Representatives as required
- Proofread dictation, complete instructions, place letters on District Claims Manager’s desk for signing before mailing
- Record statistical data/data entry
What we have for you:
- Health Wellness – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Wellness – Base Life, Supplemental Life & AD&D Insurance
- Financial Wellness – Employer Defined Benefit Pension & Defined Contribution 401(k) with match
- Work/Life Wellness – PTO & Company Holidays / EAP
Please send resume and salary requirements to:
SFBCIC & CFBIC are dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity in any term, condition or privilege of employment. The Company does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability or any other status protected by state or local law.