Claims Representative – Bodily Injury Specific
We’re Colorado Farm Bureau Insurance Company (CFBIC) and we’re looking for an Every Day Hero for our open Claims Representative – Bodily Injury Specific position. In times of chaos and loss, our insureds count on our Claims Reps to save the day; assisting & settling claims varying from auto fender benders, bodily injury claims, as well as reviewing medical bills and records.
What you’ll need to have (minimum):
- Strong desire to grow with an organization where you will have a long-term career
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years of Injury Claims experience
What you’ll do:
- Assist and process a variety of claims filed by policyholders
- Handle a wide variety of claims:
- Liability claims involving personal injuries
- Auto mobile injury claims
- Third party claims from liability situations such as motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls, animal bites, or alleged negligent behavior
- Gather information regarding claims via photographs along with claimant/witness interviews and evaluate all relevant information to determine how claims should be resolved
- Consult police and hospital records
What we have for you:
- Health Wellness – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Wellness – Base Life, Supplemental Life & AD&D Insurance
- Financial Wellness – Employer Defined Benefit Pension & Defined Contribution 401(k) with match
- Work/Life Wellness – PTO & Company Holidays / Annual RTD Eco Pass / EAP
Are you looking for a career where you can be an Every Day Hero? Yearn for a new professional path? Eager to Launch or Reboot your career? Not afraid to get the job done without someone watching over your shoulder? Enjoy helping people? See solutions where other see bedlam? Think on your feet, enjoy variety, learn quickly, and enjoy challenges?
Please send resume and salary requirements to:
SFBCIC & CFBIC are dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity in any term, condition or privilege of employment. The Company does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability or any other status protected by state or local law.