Commercial Underwriter Analyst
Are you looking for a career where you can be an Every Day Hero? Yearn for a true professional path? Eager to Launch or Reboot your career? Not afraid to get the job done without someone watching over your shoulder? Enjoy helping people? See solutions where other see bedlam? Think on your feet, enjoy variety, learn quickly, and enjoy challenges?
We’re Colorado Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Company (CFBMIC) and we’re currently looking for an Commercial Underwriter Analyst in our Home Office to fill a position in our claims department. In times of chaos and loss, our insureds count on our Claims Adjusters to save the day. Investigating & settling property and casualty claims varying from auto fender benders to the structural storm, or fire damage.
Under limited supervision, you’ll provide advanced level assistance and support to Commercial Underwriters and Management.
What you’ll need to have:
- 3 to 5 years related experience in a Commercial Underwriting environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Completion of CPCU, INS & AIC a plus.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate underwriting, renewing, rating, maintaining, and monitoring policies.
- Assist with testing of new and existing platforms and applications when/where needed.
- Track testing results and communicate with application vendor.
- Assist in testing and ensure compliance with ongoing internal Model Audit review.
- Act as back up to Commercial Underwriters within scope of position when/where requested.
- Prepare and review all non-premium bearing endorsements.
What about perks:
- Health Wellness – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Wellness – Life and AD&D Insurance
- Financial Wellness – Defined Beneficiary Retirement Plan and 401(k) with match
- Work/Life Wellness – PTO and Company Holidays
- Lifelong Learning – Company paid Insurance Industry Education (CPCU, INS, AIC)
- Plus – RTD ECO Pass to all Metro employees
- Plus Plus – Limitless opportunities for personal and professional growth
As part of Southern Farm Bureau Casualty Insurance Company (SFBCIC), Colorado Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Co. (CFBMIC) is a well-established Colorado exclusive insurance company headquartered in the Denver Tech Center providing insurance services to Colorado farmers and ranchers for more than 60 years. Over the years, CFBMIC has grown to a multi-line company offering a wide variety of products including Homeowners, Auto, Farm and Ranch, Health, and Commercial policies.
Job Type: Full-time
- How many years of Commercial environment experience do you have?
Or send your resume to Julie Greer:
SFBCIC & CFBMIC are dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity in any term, condition or privilege of employment. The Company does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability or any other status protected by state or local law.