We are Colorado Farm Bureau Insurance (CFBI) and we’re looking for a Commercial Underwriter in our Centennial Office to fill a position in our underwriting department.
Don’t Just Make a Living – Make a Difference:
- Looking for a career where you can be an essential team member?
- Enjoy helping people?
- Think on your feet?
- Learn quickly?
- Enjoy challenges?
What you’ll need to have:
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years Property & Casualty, Commercial Insurance, Underwriting and Rating experience OR combination of education and experience
- Completion of IIA General Ins program
What you’ll do:
- Underwrite and process new business, renewals and endorsements
- Enter policy information into our policy issuing and rating system
- Order reports and documents to support final underwriting decisions
- Provide timely and accurate response to agent and customer inquiries
What about perks:
- 401(k) with up to 4% Company match
- Company provided life insurance, AD&D, Defined Benefit Retirement Plan
- Paid holidays and time off
- RTD Eco Pass to all Metro employees
- Company paid continuing insurance education (CPCU, INS, AIC designations)
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
As part of Southern Farm Bureau Casualty Insurance Company (SFBCIC), Colorado Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Co. (CFBMIC) is a well-established Colorado exclusive insurance company headquartered in the Denver Tech Center providing insurance services to Colorado farmers and ranchers for more than 60 years. Over the years, CFBMIC has grown to a multi-line company offering a wide variety of products including Homeowners, Auto, Farm and Ranch, Health, and Commercial policies.
Send your resume & salary requirements to:
CFBMIC is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity in any term, condition or privilege of employment. The Company does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability or any other status protected by state or local law.