Customer Service Representative
Farm Bureau Insurance can help you achieve your life goals. The Policy Services team is looking for a great new member. We are currently interviewing for a Customer Service Representative responsible for helping customers in a timely fashion in their time of need.
Who we are:
Farm Bureau Insurance offers insurance for Auto – Home – Life…In times of chaos and loss our insureds depend on us to save the day. We achieve this goal by operating as a team with each employee playing an important role and Making A Difference!
What you’ll need to have:
- Property & Casualty License
- 2 years’ relatable customer service experience
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills
What you’ll do:
- Act quickly in response to customer requests for quotes, payment processing, problems, takes ownership and sees them through to satisfactory conclusion
- Input complex application and policy change information
- Provide rate quotes for initial and existing coverage
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a wide variety of internal and external clients, both in formal and informal circumstances, and where necessary to gain their agreement and acceptance
- Contribute fully to an effective team environment; demonstrate willingness to work cooperatively with others to achieve shared goals
- Assist in training of new team members when and where necessary
What we have for you:
- Health Wellness – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Wellness – Base Life, Supplemental Life & AD&D Insurance
- Financial Wellness – Employer Defined Benefit Pension & Defined Contribution 401(k) with match
- Work/Life Wellness – PTO & Company Holidays / Annual RTD Eco Pass / EAP
- Professional Wellness – Employer Funded Insurance Education / College Tuition Reimbursement
Please send resume and salary requirements to:
SFBCIC & CFBIC are dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity in any term, condition or privilege of employment. The Company does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability or any other status protected by state or local law.