Director of Agency Development
As part of Southern Farm Bureau Casualty Insurance Company (SFBCIC), Colorado Farm Bureau Insurance Company (CFBIC) is a well-established Colorado exclusive insurance company headquartered in the Denver Tech Center, providing insurance services to Colorado for more than 60 years. Over the years, we have grown to a multi-line company offering a wide variety of products including Homeowners, Auto, Farm and Ranch, Life, and Commercial. The Sales Department is looking for a motivated Director of Agency Development who can assist the sales team in recruiting new agents, onboarding, preparing training and development, as well as presentations. Additionally, they will need to be able to communicate well with internal and external personnel.
SFBCIC – Colorado Office offers comprehensive benefits including health, 401(k), life insurance, AD&D, defined benefit retirement plan, along with paid holidays, PTO, Company-sponsored insurance education, a competitive salary, and opportunities for growth.
What you’ll need to have:
- 3-6 years in Property and Casualty Sales experience – Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication – comfortable presenting
- Willingness to travel throughout the state of Colorado
- Possess a driver’s license / Clean driving record
What you’ll do:
- Lead the recruitment of new agents throughout the state of Colorado
- Oversee on-boarding of new agents
- Assist with training and development of all agents
- Responsible for selecting and guiding mentors in their role with agents
- Conduct agent candidate interviews with Associate State Sales Manager
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) risk ownership responsibilities to be conducted as assigned
What we have for you:
- Health Wellness – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Wellness – Base Life, Supplemental Life & AD&D Insurance
- Financial Wellness – Employer Defined Benefit Pension & Defined Contribution 401(k) with match
- Work/Life Wellness – PTO & Company Holidays / Annual RTD Eco Pass / EAP
Send your resume & salary requirements to:
SFBCIC & CFBIC are dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity in any term, condition or privilege of employment. The Company does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability or any other status protected by state or local law.