Director of Training
We are Colorado Farm Bureau Insurance (CFBI) and we’re looking for our next Director of Training, in our Centennial office. The Director of Training will coordinate with all departments for training needs, as well as develop manuals, prepare reports, and remain current with industry methods and techniques.
What you’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 5 years of Underwriting, Claims, or Insurance Sales experience
- AIC, AU, AINS, or CPCU designation(s) preferred
What you’ll do:
- Formulate training policies, programs, and schedules based on knowledge of identified training needs, company production processes, business systems, or changes in products, procedures, or services.
- Organize and develop policy brochures, training manuals, reference library, testing and evaluation procedures, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
- Maintain records and prepare statistical reports to evaluate performance of instructors and monitor progress of trainees. Keep informed of new developments, methods, and techniques in the training field.
- Educate, develop and train new agents and SFB employees in Property and Casualty covering Property and Casualty schools and Commercial Certification (MS to coordinate New Agent County Visitation Program/Work with new agents on one-on-one training in county office of new agent).
What about perks:
- 401(k) with up to 4% Company match
- Company provided life insurance, AD&D, Defined Benefit Retirement Plan
- Paid holidays and time off
- RTD Eco Pass to all Metro employees
- Company paid continuing insurance education (CPCU, INS, AIC designations)
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
Don’t Just Make a Living – Make A Difference!
- Looking for a career where you can be an essential team member?
- Enjoy helping people?
- Think on your feet?
- Learn quickly?
- Enjoy challenges?
Please send resume and salary requirements to:
SFBCIC & CFBIC are dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity in any term, condition or privilege of employment. The Company does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability or any other status protected by state or local law.