District Field Claims Supervisor
We’re Colorado Farm Bureau Insurance Company (CFBIC) and we’re looking for an Every Day Hero in our Centennial, CO office as a District Field Supervisor. In times of chaos and loss, our insureds count on our Claims Department to save the day; Investigating & settling property and casualty claims varying from auto fender benders to the structural storm, or fire damage.
What you’ll need to have:
- Clean driving record (no DUI’s or DWAI’s / minimal points off)
- Strong desire to grow with an organization where you will have a long-term career
- Bachelor’s Degree
- AIC Designation preferred
- Minimum of 4 years multi-line claims experience
What you’ll do:
- Aid in the execution of claims as requested. Train Adjusters and ensure procedures and guidelines are followed in a timely manner.
- Monitor establishment and maintenance of Adjuster reserves
- Train and evaluate Claims staff
- Support establishment and attainment of district goals
- Assist District Claims Managers in catastrophe management
- Resolve complaints from insureds and third parties when appropriate
- Develop effective Claims techniques and procedures through periodic meetings with Adjusters, Trainees and Appraisers
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) risk ownership responsibilities to be conducted as assigned
What we have for you:
- Health Wellbeing – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Wellbeing – Base Life, Supplemental Life & AD&D Insurance
- Financial Wellbeing – Employer Defined Benefit Pension & Defined Contribution 401(k) with match
- Work/Life Wellbeing – PTO & Company Holidays / Annual RTD Eco Pass / EAP
Please send resume and salary requirements to:
SFBCIC & CFBIC are dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity in any term, condition or privilege of employment. The Company does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability or any other status protected by state or local law.