Inside Claims Adjuster
Are you looking for a career where you can be an Every Day Hero? Yearn for a true professional path? Eager to Launch or Reboot your career? Not afraid to get the job done without someone watching over your shoulder? Enjoy helping people? See solutions where other see bedlam? Think on your feet, enjoy variety, learn quickly, and enjoy challenges?
We’re Colorado Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Company (CFBMIC) and we’re currently looking for an Inside Claims Adjuster in our Home Office to fill a position in our claims department. In times of chaos and loss, our insureds count on our Claims Adjusters to save the day. Investigating & settling property and casualty claims varying from auto fender benders to the structural storm, or fire damage.
What you’ll need to have (minimum):
- Strong desire to grow with an organization where you will have a long-term career
- Bachelor’s Degree
- P&C adjusting experience a PLUS
What you’ll do:
- Investigate and process a wide variety of auto and liability insurance claims filed by policyholders
- Handle a wide variety of claims:
- damage to automobiles
- liability claims involving personal injuries
- third-party claims from liability situations such as motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls, animal bites, or alleged negligent behavior
- Gather information regarding claims via photographs along with claimant/witness interviews and evaluate all relevant information to determine how claims should be resolved
- Consult police and hospital records
- Work with attorneys to defend insured’s position if claim is contested
- Negotiate with claimants to successfully settle claims
What we have for you:
- Health Well-Being – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Well-Being – Base Life, Supplemental Life & AD&D Insurance
- Financial Well-Being – Employer Defined Benefit Pension & Defined Contribution 401(k) with match
- Work/Life Well-Being – Paid Time Off & Company Holidays in addition to an Annual RTD Eco Pass / EAP
To apply please send resume and salary requirements:
SFBCIC & CFBMIC are dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity in any term, condition or privilege of employment. The Company does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability or any other status protected by state or local law.