Lead Software Developer
Colorado Farm Bureau Insurance is solid place to continue your growth in software developing and the Software Development Team is looking for a great new member. We are currently interviewing for a Lead Software Developer responsible for working with software development and the Business Analyst teams to architect, develop, and maintain software solutions.
Who we are:
Farm Bureau Insurance offers insurance for Auto – Home – Life… In times of chaos and loss our insureds depend on us to save the day. We achieve this goal by operating as a team with each employee playing an important role and Making A Difference!
Qualifications and Education Requirements for Lead:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- 5+ years’ programming experience preferably in VB.Net, .NET (or C#) and project management
Essential Functions include but are not limited to:
- Acts as project leader for complex projects, including task assignments and resource allocation. Coordinates all aspects of the project cycle, requirements, specifications, design/definition, coding, testing, documentation, training and implementation.
- Responsible for the system analysis, design and enhancements to existing systems
- Serves as subject matter expert and may serve as business analyst for enhancements to core application systems processes and integration projects
- Mentors and trains Software Developers
- Researches and provides estimates of time and resources required for development of proposed systems, system enhancements or special requests
- Works closely with user departments
What we have for you:
- Health Wellness – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Wellness – Base Life, Supplemental Life & AD&D Insurance
- Financial Wellness – Employer Defined Benefit Pension & Defined Contribution 401(k) with match
- Work/Life Wellness – PTO & Company Holidays / Annual RTD Eco Pass / EAP
- Professional Wellness – Employer Funded Insurance Education / College Tuition Reimbursement
Please send resume and salary requirements to:
SFBCIC & CFBIC are dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity in any term, condition or privilege of employment. The Company does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability or any other status protected by state or local law.