Office Services Lead
Are you looking for a career where you can be an Every Day Hero? Yearn for a true professional path? Eager to Launch or Reboot your career? Not afraid to get the job done without someone watching over your shoulder? Enjoy helping people? See solutions where other see bedlam? Think on your feet, enjoy variety, learn quickly, and enjoy challenges?
Farm Bureau Insurance offers insurance for Auto, Home, Life. In times of chaos and loss, our insureds depend on us to save the day. We achieve this goal by operating as a team with each employee playing an important role.
Farm Bureau Insurance can help you achieve your life goals. Our Office Services Department is looking for a great new member of our team. We are currently interviewing for an Office Services Lead / Manager responsible for the planning and operations of our Home Office, Field Offices, mechanical systems, security, building structure and appearance, mail services and landscaping.
What you’ll need to have:
- Strong desire to grow with our organization within the Office Services Department
- 3 to 5 years relatable experience including supervision of staff
What you’ll do:
- Contract negotiation with 3rd party vendors
- Plan and oversee office maintenance operations
- Provide direction and make decisions on complex matters
- Purchase or lease home office capital expenditures
- Communicate with building tenants on a wide variety of issues
- Plan and oversee facility maintenance operations
What we have for you:
- Health Well-Being – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Well-Being – Base Life, Supplemental Life & AD&D Insurance
- Financial Well-Being – Employer Defined Benefit Pension & Defined Contribution 401(k) with match
- Work/Life Well-Being – Paid Time Off & Company Holidays / Annual RTD Eco Pass / EAP
- Professional Well-Being – Employer Funded Insurance Education / College Tuition Reimbursement
SFBCIC & CFBMIC are dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity in any term, condition or privilege of employment. The Company does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability or any other status protected by state or local law.