Quality Assurance Analyst
We are Colorado Farm Bureau Insurance (CFBI) and we’re looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst in our Centennial Office to fill a position in our Business Analyst / Information Technology department.
Don’t Just Make a Living – Make a Difference:
- Looking for a career where you can be an essential team member?
- Enjoy helping people?
- Think on your feet?
- Learn quickly?
- Enjoy challenges?
What you’ll need to have:
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 0-2 years’ experience in Quality Assurance, Underwriting, Claims, Policy Administration OR Billing.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, design and execute unit tests, regression tests, functional tests and integrations tests to determine weaknesses in software code and report on any discovered defects.
- Work with Developers during requirements and technical design stages to understand testing requirements.
- Execute and monitor automated test case programs; correct any problems associated with test case programs.
- Review and evaluate test results; analyze test data for desired results and specifications performance; report problems to appropriate Programming personnel; assist Developers with trouble shooting; certify problem resolution before programming changes are moved to production environment.
- Perform in-depth analysis of change and new feature requests to determine testing requirements.
- Write and update documentation so that processes and procedures may be easily communicated to other developers and testers.
- Report progress on a timely basis.
What about perks:
- 401(k) with up to 4% Company match
- Company provided life insurance, AD&D, Defined Benefit Retirement Plan
- Paid holidays and time off
- RTD Eco Pass to all Metro employees
- Company paid continuing insurance education (CPCU, INS, AIC designations)
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
As part of Southern Farm Bureau Casualty Insurance Company (SFBCIC), Colorado Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Co. (CFBMIC) is a well-established Colorado exclusive insurance company headquartered in the Denver Tech Center providing insurance services to Colorado farmers and ranchers for more than 60 years. Over the years, CFBMIC has grown to a multi-line company offering a wide variety of products including Homeowners, Auto, Farm and Ranch, Health, and Commercial policies.
Send your resume & salary requirements to:
CFBMIC is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity in any term, condition or privilege of employment. The Company does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability or any other status protected by state or local law.