Risk Management/Insurance Intern
We’re Colorado Farm Bureau Insurance Company (CFBIC) and we are looking for a positive Risk Management/Insurance Intern to help us in achieving our goals!
The professionals of Colorado Farm Bureau Insurance Company (CFBIC) have been dedicated to providing quality and comprehensive insurance to the state of Colorado since 1951. We pride ourselves on service to our insureds in both rural and urban parts of the state.
Are you looking for a career where you can be an Every Day Hero? Eager to Launch or your career? Enjoy helping people? See solutions where other see bedlam? Think on your feet, enjoy variety, learn quickly, and enjoy challenges? Come join our team!
Job Title: Risk Management/Insurance Intern
Reports To: Human Resources/Underwriting Training Manager
Exemption Status: Temp/Hourly
Summary: As a Risk Management / Insurance Intern you will have the opportunity to work with various departments including but not limited to Underwriting, Claims, Accounting, and Information Technology as we migrate to a Guidewire platform for all Claims, Policy Services and Billing business. More than 50% of Insurance companies are moving to Guidewire; as we move to this platform our Intern will have an opportunity to build and test processes as we move toward our “go-live date(s)”.
Opportunity for Industry Knowledge and Exposure:
- Insurance coverage and exposures
- Various stages of underwriting and policy performance in Guidewire
- Departmental business objectives, goals, operations, and work culture
- Involvement with special projects
- Keen decision-making and astute problem-solving
- Analytical prowess and attention to detail
- Professional appearance and presentation
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments
Education and Experience:
- Junior or Senior pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Risk Management, Insurance, Business or related field preferred.
Send your resume to:
SFBCIC & CFBIC are dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity in any term, condition or privilege of employment. The Company does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability or any other status protected by state or local law.