Sales Reporting and Commission Coordinator
Farm Bureau Insurance can help you achieve your life goals. The Sales and Marketing team is looking for a great new member. We are currently interviewing for a Sales Reporting and Commission Coordinator. Serve as administrative coordinator over sales commissions, brokerage, and policy reporting.
- Execute commissions processing
- Organize and produce monthly/quarterly/annual reporting and data analysis for the Sales Management team
- Coordinate property/casualty commissions and act as the liaison to third-party vendors
- Coordinate and maintain administrative needs for Sales Management
- Oversee AM Review approval and rejection
- Maintain Field Office Procedure Manual
- Act as liaison between SFBLIC and SFBCIC
- Associate’s Degree REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s Degree PREFERRED
- CPCU or other industry designations PREFERRED
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in comparable position REQUIRED
Please attach resume in the application above, or send resume and salary requirements to:
As part of Southern Farm Bureau Casualty Insurance Company (SFBCIC), Colorado Farm Bureau Insurance (CFBI) is a well-established Colorado exclusive insurance company headquartered in the Denver Tech Center, providing insurance services to Colorado for more than 60 years. Over the years, we have grown to a multi-line company offering a wide variety of products including Homeowners, Auto, Farm and Ranch, Health, and Commercial.
SFBCIC & CFBIC are dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity in any term, condition or privilege of employment. The Company does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability or any other status protected by state or local law.