Sales Training and Communications Manager
Farm Bureau Insurance can help you achieve your life goals. The Sales and Marketing team is looking for a great new member. We are currently interviewing for a Sales Training and Communications Manager. Responsible for training the agency force including Agency Managers and Agents along with their support staff through innovative curriculum development including in-person and on-line training; coordinate and monitor program implementations.
- Development of Sales Training programs including updates and modifications to meet current agency force needs.
- Provide a variety of training to staff and agency force when and where directed by Sales management.
- Assess and define training opportunities as field support liaison for all new agents; coordinating needs with Director of Training.
- Coordinate needs and develop applicable training and communications to agency force surrounding products from other business partners.
- Develop communications/presentations in response to sales management requests as requested.
- Participate in the development of new product training with the Director of Training, Director of Marketing, and other departments as necessary.
- Develop and coordinate procedural implementation, guidelines, equipment distribution, and updated communications between the Company and agency force.
- Design agent engagement programs in coordination with the Marketing Department.
- Bachelor’s Degree REQUIRED
- CPCU or other industry designations PREFERRED
- 3+ years’ experience in P&C sales environment PREFERRED
- 3+ years’ Sales & Marketing training at corporate level PREFERRED
Please attach resume in the application, or send resume and salary requirements to:
As part of Southern Farm Bureau Casualty Insurance Company (SFBCIC), Colorado Farm Bureau Insurance (CFBI) is a well-established Colorado exclusive insurance company headquartered in the Denver Tech Center, providing insurance services to Colorado for more than 60 years. Over the years, we have grown to a multi-line company offering a wide variety of products including Homeowners, Auto, Farm and Ranch, Health, and Commercial.
SFBCIC & CFBIC are dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity in any term, condition or privilege of employment. The Company does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability or any other status protected by state or local law.