Farm Bureau Insurance can help you achieve your life goals. The Accounting team is looking for a great new member. We are currently interviewing for a Senior Accountant responsible for performing assigned Accounting functions by preparing various financial statements, tax returns, and a variety of accounting reports.
What you’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 3 years’ relatable experience
- CPA desired but not required
What you’ll do:
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and year end statements and financial reports.
- Reconcile and analyze ledger accounts.
- Perform all accounting and related reporting for the Investment portfolio(s).
- Facilitate communication between departments and Accounting to resolve challenges crossing departmental lines.
- Handle all aspects of Agent compensation, year end reporting, and 1099s.
- Remain up to date with industry issues and developments having direct impact on the department or organization.
- Participate in the development and implementation of Accounting systems when and where requested.
What we have for you:
- Health Wellness – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Wellness – Base Life, Supplemental Life & AD&D Insurance
- Financial Wellness – Employer Defined Benefit Pension & Defined Contribution 401(k) with match
- Work/Life Wellness – PTO & Company Holidays / Annual RTD Eco Pass / EAP
- Professional Wellness – Employer Funded Insurance Education / College Tuition Reimbursement
Farm Bureau Insurance offers insurance for Auto – Home – Life…In times of chaos and loss our insureds depend on us to save the day. We achieve this goal by operating as a team with each employee playing an important role and Making A Difference!
Please send resume and salary requirements to:
SFBCIC & CFBIC are dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity in any term, condition or privilege of employment. The Company does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability or any other status protected by state or local law.