Senior Software Developer
Colorado Farm Bureau Insurance is solid place to continue your growth in software developing and the Software Development Team is looking for a great new member. We are currently interviewing for a Senior Software Developer responsible for working with software development and the Business Analyst teams to architect, develop, and maintain software solutions.
Who we are:
Farm Bureau Insurance offers insurance for Auto – Home – Life… In times of chaos and loss our insureds depend on us to save the day. We achieve this goal by operating as a team with each employee playing an important role and Making A Difference!
Qualifications and Education Requirements for Senior:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- 3+ years’ programming experience preferably in VB.Net, .NET (or C#)
Essential Functions include but are not limited to:
- Complete system analysis, design and definition of enhancements of all sizes and scope to the existing systems
- Assist in completing systems design of new systems
- Act as project leader for small to medium complexity projects
- Conduct special research and participate in special projects as necessary
- Responsible for system analysis, design and enhancement of existing systems
- May assist in training and development of other personnel. Provide guidance to Associate and Intermediate Software Developers as requested or required.
- Prepare time and resource estimates for management when requested
- Prepare and/or update documentation according to department standards
- Develop relationships with end users and other IT personnel
What we have for you:
- Health Wellness – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Wellness – Base Life, Supplemental Life & AD&D Insurance
- Financial Wellness – Employer Defined Benefit Pension & Defined Contribution 401(k) with match
- Work/Life Wellness – PTO & Company Holidays / Annual RTD Eco Pass / EAP
- Professional Wellness – Employer Funded Insurance Education / College Tuition Reimbursement
Please send resume and salary requirements to:
SFBCIC & CFBIC are dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity in any term, condition or privilege of employment. The Company does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability or any other status protected by state or local law.