Farm Bureau Insurance offers insurance for Auto – Home – Life…In times of chaos and loss our insureds depend on us to save the day. We achieve this goal by operating as a team with each employee playing an important role and Making A Difference!
Farm Bureau Insurance can help you achieve your life goals. The Accounting team is looking for a great new member. We are currently interviewing for a Staff Accountant responsible for performing assigned Accounting functions by applying basic Accounting practices.
What you’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 3 years’ relatable experience
- CPA desired but not required
What you’ll do:
- Assist in preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements for assigned companies
- Prepare wide variety of accounting reports
- Prepare various ledger account reconciliations
- Assist in preparing year-end reports as well as year-end balancing and verification procedures
- Perform research pertaining to a variety of accounting data
- Assist with audits as requested or required
What we have for you:
Health Wellness – Medical, Dental, Vision
Life Wellness – Base Life, Supplemental Life & AD&D Insurance
Financial Wellness – Employer Defined Benefit Pension & Defined Contribution 401(k) with match
Work/Life Wellness – PTO & Company Holidays / Annual RTD Eco Pass / EAP
Professional Wellness – Employer Funded Insurance Education / College Tuition Reimbursement
Are you looking for a career where you can be an Every Day Hero? Yearn for a new professional path? Eager to Launch or Reboot your career? Not afraid to get the job done without someone watching over your shoulder? Enjoy helping people? See solutions where other see bedlam? Think on your feet, enjoy variety, learn quickly, and enjoy challenges?
Please send an updated resume and salary requirements to:
SFBCIC & CFBIC are dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity in any term, condition or privilege of employment. The Company does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability or any other status protected by state or local law.