Training and Support Specialist
Are you looking for a professional home where you can learn, grow, and reach your potential? Think on your feet, enjoy variety, learn quickly, and enjoy challenges? Colorado Farm Bureau Insurance Company is looking for a Training and Support Specialist to help our Underwriting, Sales and Training teams be successful. If you love helping others learn about insurance, this is the career for you.
What you’ll need to have:
- Strong desire to grow with an organization where you will have a long-term career
- 3-4 years of training experience including but not limited to Learning Management System like Moodle.
- Bachelor’s degree – preferred
What you’ll do:
- Under supervision of the Training Director, this position is responsible for aiding with state-wide training of the agency force and support staff. Training concentrates on all multi-line systems and the design and development of training materials. Special projects as assigned.
- Travel to county offices, district meetings, and other company meetings for training of the agency force and county support staff on all available computer systems.
- Maintains in-house support for the agency force, county support staff and in-house users related to computer training and related problems.
- Works with user departments to develop and update procedures and instructions.
- Works in conjunction with IT Department in new system analysis, design, development, testing and implementation as well as updated version of existing systems.
- Special projects involving working directly with training and support manager.
What we have for you:
- Health Wellness – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Wellness – Base Life, Supplemental Life & AD&D Insurance
- Financial Wellness – Employer Defined Benefit Pension & Defined Contribution 401(k) with match
- Work/Life Wellness – PTO & Company Holidays / Annual RTD Eco Pass / EAP
Please send resume and salary requirements to:
SFBCIC & CFBIC are dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity in any term, condition or privilege of employment. The Company does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability or any other status protected by state or local law.