At Farm Bureau Insurance®, the safety and well-being of our customers and employees is our primary concern while we all deal with this Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. After all, our business is protecting our customer’s/member’s way of life when unforeseen circumstances arise.
As individuals and companies alike continue to monitor this unprecedented outbreak, we would like to make you aware of our efforts to ensure our ability to continue to provide you with the service to which you are accustomed and have come to expect.
What We are Doing
- We have suspended all business travel for our employees that requires a commercial aircraft or overnight stay in a hotel facility.
- Employees who traveled recently, or had family members who have recently traveled, to certain countries are asked to work from home self-quarantined for 14 days.
- Scheduled classes for our agents are suspended at this time. Should conditions continue for an extended period of time, we are making preparation to conduct our training classes remotely complying with efforts of social distancing.
- As of Monday, March 16, we are asking employees, who have the capability to do so, to work remotely from their homes. The technology is in place for the majority of our employees to do so in an effort to keep our employees healthy and able to assist our customer base.
- For those employees who do remain on-site in our locations, we have increased cleaning and sanitation efforts.
- Each of our agent offices are working on their contingency plans to ensure we can provide service to our customers/members.
Tools for You
Please note that you can review your account online by registering here on our website. The login link is on the top right where you can log in at any time. If you have not yet created a login, you may also register at this link. You can view your policy information, make payments on your account, and get the necessary information to report a claim.
To further assist our customers, we are waiving any online payment fees through April 30. Access your account and pay your bill from the comfort and safety of your own home
We join all of you in our concern and our efforts to help one another through this trying time. This is a time when people tend to come together and realize that we have more similarities than differences.
We will update this post as conditions change. You may also get more information from your local news sources and these additional resources:
Center for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Colorado Information and Updates on Confirmed Cases by County: https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/cdphe/2019-novel-coronavirus
Global data of COVID-19 confirmed cases: https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html
General Information about COVID-19: https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/coronavirus-facts-infographic