Farm Bureau Insurance® believes that options are important to our members. So to accommodate their financial lifestyles, we provide many ways for them to make payments.
Farm Bureau Insurance® provides you the option of using your “My Account” profile to make a payment online. If you have not setup your My Account profile, you will need to Register a Profile in order to access your account. Once that is completed you will be able to make payments, report your claims online and review your policies.
Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT)
- EFT allows for 12 equal monthly payments in a policy year.
- Funds are automatically transferred each month, allowing for prompt and worry free payments.
- EFT policies will automatically renew each policy year, allowing for the peace of mind that comes with uninterrupted coverage!
- There will never be a service charge from Farm Bureau Insurance® with our EFT payment plan.
- To Sign Up, Download the form and either FAX (303-749-7794) or MAIL (P.O. Box 5647, Denver, CO 80217) it to us.
Flexible Billing Plan (FBP)
We offer a Flexible Billing Plan — an equity based plan which allows our insureds to vary payment amounts provided their policy remains in good standing.
We know options are important to you, so the Flexible Billing Plan will always be available every time you make a payment.
- FBP allows for a maximum of 10 payments in a policy year.
- This enables our insured’s to customize their payments; accommodating to seasonal income and planning accordingly.
- Our insured’s have the flexibility to paying any amount between the minimum amount due and the remaining total premium due (a $4.00 service fee is added to each bill unless the premium is paid in full).
Pay by Phone through One Time Credit or Debit Card Payment
You can make payments anytime by calling our Customer Support Line, Monday through Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
Mail Your Payment
Farm Bureau Insurance®
P.O. Box 645006
Dallas, TX 75264-0006