Insurance Products

Manufactured and Mobile

We offer specialized insurance for mobile homes, manufactured homes, campers, RVs, and other motor homes.

Find an Agent

Insurance for Manufactured Homes and Mobile Homes

Farm Bureau Insurance® is pleased to offer specialized insurance through our brokerage partners.

Our brokerage partners insure almost every kind of mobile home and manufactured home on the market today—from big, multi-sectional homes to older single-wides. There is no limit on the mobile home’s value, size or make. We offer coverage for all of the following:

  • High-value manufactured homes
  • Low-value mobile homes
  • Mid-value mobile homes
  • New and old mobile homes
  • Owner-occupied mobile homes
  • Rental mobile homes
  • Seasonal mobile homes
  • Commercial mobile homes
  • Mobile homes on private property
  • Mobile homes located in a park
  • Even customized mobile homes

Motor Home, Travel Trailer and Fifth-Wheel

Our brokerage partners offer specialized policies for all types of motor homes, travel trailers and fifth-wheels, including:

  • High-value units
  • Low-value units
  • Older trailers
  • Park models
  • Tent campers
  • Stationary trailers
  • Class A, B, and C rigs
  • Full timers

Ready to apply for insurance for your manufactured home or mobile home? Contact the nearest Farm Bureau Insurance® Agent to learn more.

Download the MOBILE agent App

MOBILE agent offers on-the-go convenience with 24/7 access to account information. Review your policies, report a claim, contact a local agent, or request emergency roadside assistance — all with a few taps of your screen.