Insurance Products

Seasonal & Rental

Policies that work with secondary, seasonal, or rental properties that may not qualify for a traditional homeowners insurance policy.

Find an Agent

Insurance for Seasonal, Secondary or Rental Property in Colorado

Seasonal homes and vacation rentals are common here in Colorado. Unfortunately, finding the right insurance coverage for them can be a challenge – unless you have a local Farm Bureau Insurance® agent at your beck and call.

Lots of homes don’t qualify for “standard” or “preferred” homeowners insurance for a variety of reasons. Your local agent can help you understand the coverage you have on your seasonal home and what’s available to you.

Seasonal or Secondary Home Coverage Options

Farm Bureau Insurance® offers several coverage options for your Colorado seasonal or secondary home:

  • Comprehensive Property Coverage
  • Named Peril Coverage
  • Liability Coverage
  • Actual Cash Value
  • Optional Replacement Cost
  • Extended Replacement Cost
  • Other choices for:
    • Replacement Cost coverage on personal property
    • Additional coverage for jewelry, watches and furs
    • High liability limits

Rental Home Coverage Options

Do you own a rental property? We offer the following coverages for landlords:

  • Loss of Rents
  • Liability limits
  • Personal Injury
  • Other Structure
  • Repair Cost
  • Water Damage from Sewers and Drains

Contact your local Farm Bureau Insurance® agent to insure your seasonal, second or rental home, or to review your existing policies.

Download the MOBILE agent App

MOBILE agent offers on-the-go convenience with 24/7 access to account information. Review your policies, report a claim, contact a local agent, or request emergency roadside assistance — all with a few taps of your screen.