Insurance Products

Inland Marine

Whether your business property is in transit or is stored off-site, you can insure it with an Inland Marine policy.

Find an Agent

Commercial Inland Marine Coverage

At Colorado Farm Bureau Insurance, our Inland Marine Floater coverages are specifically designed for property that is owned by the business, but not always located at a specific location.

Items Covered by Inland Marine

  • Contractors Equipment
  • Scheduled Property or Equipment
  • Transportation Coverage

Inland Marine Coverage Limitations & Exclusions

These exposures are unique and subject to limitations or exclusions as outlined in the various floaters. Some of these floaters include:

  • Accounts Receivable
  • Bailees Customers Goods
  • Commercial Floaters
  • Contractors Equipment Floater
  • Scheduled Property Floater
  • Transportation Coverage
  • Valuable Papers

Contact your local Colorado Farm Bureau Insurance agent for more information on commercial inland marine insurance or to review your existing inland marine policy.

Download the MOBILE agent App

MOBILE agent offers on-the-go convenience with 24/7 access to account information. Review your policies, report a claim, contact a local agent, or request emergency roadside assistance — all with a few taps of your screen.