Unfortunately, vehicles are not perfect, and will sometimes require roadside assistance. In fact, most drivers have needed roadside assistance at least once. Whether you are stranded with a flat tire or dead battery, broken down in your driveway or in a different state, having an automobile emergency is stressful.
When you have comprehensive auto coverage with Farm Bureau Insurance, we include Emergency Roadside Assistance. You will receive help for the most common driver emergencies. You’ll get fast, reliable help from a network of towing and road-service professionals through the service’s 24/7/365 dispatch service.
Benefits of Roadside Assistance
Help in One Call or Click
If your vehicle is breaks down anywhere in the U.S. or Canada, just one call to 1-800-315-5998 (or click on the MOBILE agent app, available for iPhone and Android) connects you to a network of trustworthy professionals. They’ll get you back on the road quickly and hassle-free.
No Out-Of-Pocket Expenses
Often, when you use in-network service professionals, you pay nothing out of pocket. Roadside assistance includes up to $75 ($500 for farm truck tractor/trailers and RVs) for emergency services.
What are the Most Common Emergency Services?
Farm Bureau Insurance’s collision coverage includes emergency roadside assistance for the most common roadside emergencies, detailed below:
- Flat Tires: Flat tires are the most common roadside emergency anywhere, and Colorado is no exception. Dispatch will send a qualified technician to change the flat tire to your spare tire, if you own one, 24/7/365.
- Ran Out of Gas: A faulty fuel gauge is notorious for causing drivers to run out of gas, and most drivers do not carry an emergency can of gas with them. Roadside Assistance will deliver you up to two gallons of gas if you find yourself stuck with this common problem.
- Dead Battery: Modern vehicles rely a lot more on electronics, which puts more strain on the battery than older vehicles, but even older vehicles may struggle to start in winter. A qualified technician in Farm Bureau’s nationwide network will be happy to help jump start your vehicle.
- Locked Out of Your Car: Locking your keys in the car happens to nearly every driver at least once. A qualified service technician can help you get back into your vehicle quickly and safely (though the cost of replacement keys, if needed, are not included).
- Overheating Engine: It can be terrifying when your dashboard lights up with warning signals. If that happens, it’s important to quickly and safely pull over and turn off the car. After that, contact the dispatch service so a qualified service technician can come examine your car. If needed, they will also provide tow service to the closest service station.
- You Get Stuck: Whether it’s snow in the winter or mud in the spring, there’s a lot that nature can throw at you. If you find yourself stuck, winch service within 10 feet of the road to help get you driving again.
A Nationwide Network
When you run into trouble, help is nearby, no matter where you are. Farm Bureau Insurance’s network of service providers can assist you in all 50 states. Wherever your travels take you, help is on the way.
Get a free quote on car insurance that includes emergency roadside assistance!