Agent (Independent Contractor)
Farm Bureau Insurance Agent*
Are you considering a career in insurance and financial services? Farm Bureau Insurance® has great opportunities for hard-working, self-motivated, success-oriented individuals. $60,000 or more is attainable the first year, and the potential is unlimited. Our experienced management team will show you how!
- An entrepreneurial spirit?
- Passionate about helping people?
- Successful in what you’ve done but find there’s something missing?
- Excited about the thought of controlling your own destiny?
- A leader who knows how to get results?
- Inspired by the prospect of unlimited income potential?
- A good listener
If you answered yes, consider Farm Bureau Insurance®. Our business is based on relationships. If you possess the following characteristics, this could be your opportunity of a lifetime.
- A good listener
- Can build trust while helping people make decisions
- Have a sincere desire to generate long-term client relationships
- Well-connected with people in the community
- Interested in professional and personal growth
Still need more?
Our Agency Force is the driving force behind all our success. It is the strong relationship formed between our clients and our agents that has made Farm Bureau Insurance®* what it is today. Many of our competitors have moved away from this concept, and by-passed their agency force to more direct and/or web based marketing. But at Farm Bureau Insurance®, our strength and durability lies with the quality of service and highest level of respect for our clients. This distinction is why our clients do business with us from one generation to the next.
We are a full-service insurance provider
- Homeowners Insurance
- Automobile Insurance
- Life, Financial and Health Insurance
- Country Home Package
- Country Squire Package
- Condominium and Townhouse Insurance
- Renters Insurance
- Business/Commercial Insurance
Benefits of being an Agent with Farm Bureau Insurance®
- You will be provided the ability to offer top-quality products and services to our clients with the satisfaction of making a real difference in people’s lives.
- $60,000 or more is attainable the first year, and the potential is unlimited. Our experienced management team will show you how! We have a number of opportunities available across the state and our commission structure allows you unlimited financial opportunity. In addition, our agents also enjoy flexible career opportunities, state-of-the-art training, incentives such as trips and cash awards, as well as professional and personal fulfillment.
- Farm Bureau® Insurance offers the strength and stability of a 60-year old company, while providing a family atmosphere.
- With over 50 offices throughout the state, we are able to reach almost everybody, rural or urban. And Farm Bureau® Insurance enjoys an A.M. Best rating of B++, which speaks to the excellent financial stature of the company.
- Farm Bureau® Insurance is a multi-line company; our agents sell a wide variety of products including Auto, Homeowners, Life, Health, Commercial, Farm and Ranch, and multiple mutual fund families.
- Ability to organize, operate and assume the risk of running a business with a focus on customer service
- Success Driven
- Financially responsible and stable
- Strong work ethic
- Good Credit History
- Previous sales or management experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred (not required)
Getting Started as a Colorado Farm Bureau Insurance® Agent
There are several steps to join our team as an Agent. Insurance sales is not a career for everyone. We only choose people who are truly entrepreneurial and who have the greatest potential for success.
- Complete an Application
- Interview Process
- Obtain Your Insurance License
- Agent Training Program
Once contracted, you qualify for a $5,000 signing bonus at the end of your first week of training!
Or send your resume to:
CFBI is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity in any term, condition or privilege of employment. The Company does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability or any other status protected by state or local law.
*Agents are Independent Contractors and are not eligible for Employee Benefits