OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, PARTICIPATE OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. GIVEAWAY/ENTRY PERIODS. The “ Colorado Farm Bureau Insurance Company/iHeart Radio/ Taylor Swift Ticket Giveaway,” being administered by Colorado Farm Bureau Insurance Company. [“Sponsor” or “Colorado Farm Bureau”] begins at 4:00pm Mountain Time on Thursday May 17, 2018 and ends at 4:00pm Mountain Time on Thursday, May 24th, 2018. “Entries” [Comments on https://www.facebook.com/COFarmBureauInsurance/] must be received by 3:59pm Mountain Time, on May 24th, 2018. All times are measured by Sponsor’s clock.
2. ELIGIBILITY. The “Colorado Farm Bureau Insurance Company/iHeart Radio/Taylor Swift Ticket Giveaway” (Giveaway) is open only to U.S. citizens who are residents of the State of Colorado, and are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry.
Colorado Farm Bureau employees, officers, directors, members, agents, and representatives, as well as their household members and immediate family members, are not eligible to participate. Also ineligible are the employees, officers, directors, members, agents, and representatives of, and the immediate family and household members of anyone similarly associated with, the Sponsor’s agencies, parent companies, subsidiaries, distributors, affiliates, vendors, service agencies and companies involved in the design, implementation and execution of the Giveaway. Immediate family members include spouses and also siblings, parents, and children, as well as the spouses of those immediate family members. The Giveaway is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
3. HOW TO ENTER. Entries occur by visiting the Colorado Farm Bureau Insurance Company Facebook Page [https://www.facebook.com/COFarmBureauInsurance/], and by commenting below the pinned “Farm Bureau Insurance / Taylor Swift Comment Graphic”. Only those comments [entries] actually received during the designated Giveaway period will be entered in the random prize drawing. Proof of entry is strictly in the form of comments made below designated pinned graphic during the Giveaway period. No other entry methods are allowed. Sending messages, making comments on other posts on the Colorado Farm Bureau Insurance Company. Facebook Page, or other non-commenting methods is not proof of entry. Screenshots or emails will also not be accepted as proof of entry. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the entrant ineligible. There is no cost to register or enter.
LIMIT: Individuals can comment as many times as they would like during the Giveaway period. No group entries are allowed.
4. WINNER SELECTION. There will be one (1) winner. The potential prizewinner will be selected from among all eligible comments [entries] received, in a random drawing conducted by the Sponsor, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Giveaway. The drawing will be completed on Thursday, May 24th, 2018 at 4:00pm Mountain Time. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible comments [entries] received. The winner will be contacted by Sponsor shortly after 4:00pm Mountain Time, May 24th, 2018 by through a Facebook message to receive specific instructions about receiving the tickets.
If prize notification message from Sponsor is not acknowledged within 30 minutes by first selected winner, such prize will be forfeited, with an alternate winner randomly selected from all remaining eligible entries utilizing a second drawing.
5. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE. The prize consists of two (2) VIP Tickets to the Taylor Swift reputation concert and full access to the iHeart Radio Suite (approximate retail value (“ARV”) is $540.00.
6. PRIZE CONDITIONS. The prize will be awarded to the eligible entrant who submits the randomly selected winning entry. The prize is non-assignable and non-transferable. The prize recipient will be notified on May 24th, 2018 through a Facebook message shortly after the close of the Giveaway period. If the prize recipient declines to accept the prize, or in the event that the Facebook message is not acknowledged in a 30-minute window of time, the prize recipient will be disqualified and an alternate prize recipient may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. Successively, prize will be voided if a winner does not confirm acceptance of being notified that they are the potential winner.
If the prizewinner is unable to accept the prize, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be randomly chosen from all remaining eligible entries, or the prize will be forfeited in its entirety, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if a prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason. Prize recipients will be required to submit valid identification to Sponsor and to execute any tax filings or other documentation Sponsor deems necessary to properly award the prize. Failure to comply with these requirements may result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for a prize that is declined or undeliverable. Any applicable taxes are the sole responsibility of the prize recipient. Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the Giveaway. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
7. AFFIDAVIT & RELEASE. As a condition of being awarded any prize with an Approximate Retail Value (ARV) at $540 or more, the winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility. Prize winner will also be required to sign a publicity release, acceptance of these Official Rules, and release of liability, and any other legal, regulatory, or tax-related documents required by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
8. USE OF WINNER NAME. By entering the Giveaway, entrants consent to the use of their name, likeness, image, biographical information and/or prize information for promotional purposes by Sponsor and the promotion entities without further permission or compensation, except where prohibited by law. As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, each winner may be required to execute a consent form whereby Sponsor and the promotion entities may use his or her name, biographical information, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation.
9. NO LIABILITY. Entrants, as a condition of entering the Giveaway, agree that Colorado Farm Bureau Insurance Company, iHeart Radio, Sports Authority Stadium, Taylor Swift, and all other promotion entities, together with their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, shall not be held responsible and shall have no liability for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from their participation in this promotion, including but not limited to, any injury or damage to person or property incurred while attending events related to the Giveaway; acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any of the prizes; any injury or damage to property related to or resulting from participation in the Giveaway or acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer, administration of the Giveaway, or announcement of the prize.
10. ONLINE ENTRY. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for entries it is unable to process due to network, hardware or other technical failures; or any other reason, or incomplete, damaged, misdirected, or lost entries. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the website or otherwise in violation of the rules. Sponsor further reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or modify this promotion if not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, technical corruption, non-authorized human intervention or force majeure. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right to select winner from among all eligible entries received prior to date of cancellation. The use of automated entry systems or any other conduct that impedes the integrity of the Giveaway is prohibited. In the event of a dispute regarding online entry, or entry method, entry will be deemed made by the holder of an established personal Facebook profile associated with the entry.
*This promotion is managed by Colorado Farm Bureau Insurance Company. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Colorado Farm Bureau Insurance Company and not to Facebook. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims. Participation in this promotion is subject to the official contest rules.
11. SPONSOR. The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Colorado Farm Bureau Insurance Company, 9177 E. Mineral Circle, Centennial, CO 80112, 303-749-7500